Driving While Intoxicated – DWI (sometimes also called driving under the influence (DUI *) is a very serious charge If you fail a breath test (puffing) when the police stop you, and your case is not handled properly. That could result in lifelong consequences.
They have stopped for driving under the influence of alcohol (DWI / drunk driving)? Contact DWI defense attorney in our Baltimore office and make an appointment. Do not give up your right to be legally represented.
This is his first offense DWI? Aggressively and protect yourself from the penalties that accompany a conviction. Our attorney, is a talented and experienced lawyer defending DWI cases, has 25 years of experience in criminal defense.
A DWI conviction can have serious consequences in your life.
- A conviction for DWI is reflected in his criminal record and his driving record.
- Your driver’s license will be suspended for a certain period of time.
- You could go to jail.
- You must pay fines.
- You may have to install a device to blow in his vehicle by which you must pay.
- You will be required to participate in intervention programs and possibly other treatments.
- Share your auto insurance will increase for several years.
- Moreover, it might be difficult to obtain life insurance with a DWI conviction.
DWI lawyer can handle the administrative case at the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV), which includes the status of your driver’s license, as well as the defense of criminal charges including driving under the influence of alcohol (DWI) open container, driving after consuming alcohol and operate a boat while intoxicated (BWI).
You can be arrested for DWI in a motorized lawn mower or parking lot, as well as while operating a vehicle or boat.
DWI laws in Maryland are complex, and the outcome of your case will depend on the specific facts relating to his arrest. For more information and answers to questions like “When you should refuse to blow?” and “When I will have my driver’s license?” see the following information:
- FAQ DWI / DUI: This article, written by defense lawyer DWI / DUI says the legal processes, penalties and possible outcomes associated with when you are arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
- License revoked/suspended: What is your status as a driver after a conviction for DWI?
- I need a lawyer for a traffic matter.
- Operating a boat while intoxicated.
- FAQ transit.
Many people will tell you that your case can not be won. That’s because they do not try to win. Call us or e-mail us at our Baltimore office to schedule an appointment on defending their transit issue.
- Criminal Defense Attorney for the Baltimore
- Consultations-Credit Cards Accepted
- Near the prison and the court
- Meet the pets of our office